I've had this persistent thought the past few years that I should start a blog, every time I had the thought I would flirt with the idea, then eventually talk myself out of it with any and every reason possible. This last time was different, I couldn't shake the idea; but I also couldn't define exactly what I wanted this here little blog to be about, let alone find a blog address that I thought suited me and the vast possibilities this blogging endeavor could entail. Oh, and let's not forget the questions; "will anyone read it?" or "do I want anyone to read it?" or "will I have enough to write about?" or even "does anyone care?"
I eventually decided that the answers to these questions don't necessarily matter right now, what matters is that this thought/idea was put in my heart (more than once) and I need to do something about it. If nothing comes of this blog, fine. If no one reads it, fine. Or if the opposite happens, fine. Either way, or anything in between is fine by me.
After many failed attempts (some purposeful, some not) to start this blog, here I am in the blog sphere to blog about... who knows what?!
No comments:
Post a Comment